Emily Leiter REALTOR® CRS, ABR, e-PRO, SRES
Emily Leiter is a full time Realtor and multi-million dollar producer who enjoys helping homebuyers find the right home to fit their needs in the Tuscaloosa/Northport area.
If you are thinking of selling your home, contact Emily for a FREE Market Analysis of your neighborhood & find out what your home is worth. Let Emily show you her proven marketing plan to get your home sold.
Whether a first-time buyer, a family moving up or down in size, or a family relocating to Tuscaloosa, Emily can assist you in the following ways:
• Excellent customer service
• Professional demeanor with warmth & friendliness
• Research on homes within your budget
• Contract negotiation on your behalf
• Guidance through the entire home buying process
• Results for YOU!
Committed to her Career & her Community
• Member Tuscaloosa Association of Realtors
• Member Alabama Association of Realtors
• Member National Association of Realtors
• Council of Residential Specialist
• Charter President – Business Network International – Tuscaloosa Chapter
• Chamber of Commerce – Past Ambassador
• Leadership Tuscaloosa 2004-2005
• Board Member – Children’s Trust Fund – TAR
• Active Member – First Presbyterian Church
• 2 Children
Call Emily today for a free relocation packet or any information regarding Tuscaloosa homes!
What is an ABR?
The ABR designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awareded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate BUYERS AGENT Council (“REBAC”) of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS who meet the specific educational practical experience criteria.
What’s a CRS?
The Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) is the highest Designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field. The CRS Designation recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education. Only 4% of agents meet the stringent requirements of the CRS Designation! Work with the top 4%!
Why Use a CRS?
Today, home buying and selling is faster, more complex, and more competitive in every way. Our goal is to make the process a little easier for you. The first step is choosing the right REALTOR®.
Experience — To earn the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation, every REALTOR® must have significant experience and volume of real estate transactions.
Ethics — Every CRS Designee is required to maintain membership in the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and to abide by its strict Code of Ethics.
A Focus on Home Buying and Selling — To help make the home buying and selling process more rewarding, every CRS Designee must have a proven track record in the business, as well as advanced education in related areas like finance, technology and marketing. Work with the top 4 percent!
Technology Expertise — The training available to CRS Designees includes a strong focus on technology and its applications in the real estate business.